This meme has been created by The Broke and Bookish and it’s something I’ve seen around recently so I thought it’d be a fun thing to do on a Tuesday afternoon. This one’s about books (shhh and series) that I really want to re-read and let me tell you, it was tough getting it to 10.
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer – I find myself wishing to re-read this book so often I’m surprised at how much restraint I’ve shown considering there are several copies just in my school library. It’s one hell of a book but it’s so amazing
- Hush, Hush series – I’ve recently got a box set of them in the sale and with Becca Fitzpatrick writing other books now I’m just really craving a little bit of Patch. I might even read Crescendo. I might just be that desperate.
- Fallen series by Lauren Kate – The movie. THE MOVIE! It’s coming out 2015 and it’s still so far away but I couldn’t be more excited. I will definitely be re-reading this series but I’m trying to save it for the month before the film comes out but ahh the struggle.
- The Weight of Water by Sarah Crossan – This is one of my favourite books of all time so of course I want to re-read it! It’s also really, really short because it’s written in free verse and so I’ll probably pick it up when I’m sad or in actual state of booklessness.
- Harry Potter series by J.K, Rowling – I could never get bored of Harry Potter. I do honestly believe I’ll be re-reading this for the rest of my life. Next time I’m in a mourning period I’ll slowly make my way though them (and then go into a Harry Potter mourning as a result).
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare – I think it’s fair to say this is my favourite trilogy of all time. I’m planning on re-reading it before TDA comes out but I really don’t think I’ll have enough self-restraint.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth – As my favourite dystopian book on the planet, I’m forever wanting to re-read this book. It’s fast and action packed and I have a feeling I’ll be reading this one before every film that comes out. Yes.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins – The films are stunning and Jennifer Lawrence is THE Katniss but still I’m feeling the pull to that series. I feel like I’ve forgotten all the little details and I really don’t want that ahhh.
- If I stay by Gayle Forman – This book has such a wonderful mix of both happiness and sadness it breaks my heart in so many different ways. And of course, being me, I’m drawn to what gives me the feels.
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare – this is another massive book but it’s so well written and such a fantastic job at linking in all the other series in the Shadowhunter Chronicles. It’s probably the only one out of The Mortal Instruments I’ll be re-reading before TDA.
So that’s that! Leave a comment with your top 10 or tweet me @bookrambles! :3