Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke and Bookish.
Here’s the thing. I think I’m pretty well read in contemporary. I’ve read three of John Green’s books including the one and only The Fault in Our Stars and my favourite, Looking for Alaska. I’ve read Stephanie Perkin’s Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door. I’ve read If I Stay which is one of my absolute favourite books of all time, as well as Forman’s latest book, I Was Here. We Were Liars to Thirteen Reasons Why to Wonder. I’d say I’m pretty well read and could give out some good recommendations. Yet, I still haven’t got to some of the ‘classics’ among the YA contemporary books. So here is the list of books that I can’t believe I haven’t read yet from that genre.
1. All of Rainbow Rowell‘s books
2. All of Colleen Hoover‘s books
3. All the Bright Places by Jennifer NIven
4. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
5. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
6. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
7. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
8. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
9. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
10. The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer