This mini challenge is about naming our favourite from each category at the moment and, since I’m a list lover, I adore this idea. These are my favourites CURRENTLY so they will probably not be the same in a couple of days/weeks/months and it doesn’t mean they’re my all-time favourites either. Just things I’m appreciating recently. Let’s get to it!
- Book – The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath – Although it’s probably not my favourite book of all time, I gave it five stars and I absolutely loved it. It definitely made me love classics that little bit more.
- Genre – FANTASY – My absolute favourite and I can’t imagine it being any other way. Wizards, Fae, Vampires, Werewolves, Demons. The whole lot!
- Author – Sarah J. Maas – I mean, I don’t think I need to explain why.
- Blogger – I’ve met so many new people over the last two days and I couldn’t possibly pick just one! I pick everyone. EVERYONE!
- Bookish Merchendise – Special/Collector’s editions – I’m not sure if it counts but, oh man, they’re just so pretty! I love the 10th anniversary of Looking for Alaska and the special edition of Fangirl is gorgeous too. Pfft, I would pay that extra £5-£10 to make sure my edition looks pretty on my shelf.