Today’s post is a little different. I got nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the wonderful Emalie form Book Gatherer. Go check out her post here. Thank you very much for nominating me! Because of this, today’s post will be a little bit about me.
Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts? Here they goes:
1. I’m a big fan of green tea. I wasn’t always. The first time I tasted it I spit it straight back out but now I love how different it tastes from normal tea. I’d even say I like it better than normal tea which is saying something. I’m a tea addict all around I guess.
2. My favourite animated movie, and probably favourite movie of all time is Monsters Inc. When I was little, my mum would play it for me everyday when I came back from school and it was the first ever film to break my little heart. I mean, when Sally had to leave Boo… :C More recently, I’ve loved The Theory of Everything which I can guarantee now is going to be on my list of favourites for a really long time/
3. I didn’t grown up reading Harry Potter. I’ve always been aware of it and I even saw the last three movies when they came out in the cinema with my parents, but it didn’t really interest me so the plot never made sense and I just ignored it. That is until early last year when I decided to read the whole series. If anyone. it would have been Jacqueline Wilson’s books that I grew up with when I was in primary school. Her books were (are?) really popular among the younger kids in the UK and I still love them now.
4. I obsess over film scores and soundtrack on daily basis. Even as I am typing this, I’m listening to some of my favourites. I listen to The Arrival of the Birds (The Theory of Everything soundtrack) at every day and since I’ve been feeling a little nostalgic, I’ve got a bit of Narnia on my playlist too. My favourites change all the time so if you have a song recommendation let me know!
5. I’m a massive Eurovision fan. All of my friends think it’s a bit weird but it’s true. I watch the lead up shows and the backstage bits, both of the semi finals and all the online exclusives too. Going to Eurovision has been on my bucketlist for ages now and I’m hoping I will get to do that in a couple of years.
7. I’ve only ever been to Disneyland once which was last summer. It was school trip to say “Well done for completing your GCSEs! Woo!” It was amazing and I had a great time with my friends seeing the parades and the fireworks show. I’m going again, this time with the family, in the Easter holidays which I am super excited about!
Now to nominate 15 amazing people: The Picture Book Review, The Book Wars, Blogging for a Good Book, Read. Run. Study., Lovely Pages Reviews, A Year of Reading the World, Write Meg!, The Bookshelf of Emily J., Exploring All Genres, Nerdy Book Club, Books Bones & Buffy, A Little Blog of Books, BookPeople’s Blog, A Lick of Romance and BooksandBookmarks.
I follow all these amazing people and love their blogs so make sure to check them out!