This week was hard for me because I tend to marathon all the books in the series together so unless the last book hasn’t come out yet, nearly all of the series that I’ve started are finished. BUT I tried my best and here is the result:
1. Geek Girl by Holly Smale – After finishing the third book, I’m not too keen on the main character. She’s just too immature and I can’t relate to her whatsoever. I will be finishing it though!
2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – I want the next book now please! Please? Although a new novella just came out so I’ll definitely be reading that sometime soon!
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – This author is a queen and I’m pretty sure I everybody knows why so I’ll save myself from the explanation.
4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas – God, I can’t wait for Queen of Shadows to finally arrive. I’m dying over here!
5. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab – I have yet to read her other books but I do really like the first book in this series and I can’t wait for the sequel.
6. The Magisterium Series by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare – I’ve heard no buzz surrounding the release of the sequel which is a shame because I kinda liked the first one. Will be getting to it soon!
7. The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith – I mean, I’ve read 12 books from this mega series of a four book original series and the two trilogies that followed. I have yet to read the last one. One more won’t kill me?
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – Yeah, yeah, this probably doesn’t count. They’re companion novels but I really enjoyed both Anna and Lola so Isla is definitely on the horizon too!
9. The Host by Stephanie Meyer – *glares at the author from a thousand miles away* It’s been SEVEN YEARS Stephanie. I want my sequel.
10. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead – I’ve said this before but I don’t really want to finish this series because the romance annoys me and Sydney annoys me and the way Adrian changed annoys me. I looked on the wiki to see what happens at the end of the series and I might just finish this series out of curiosity. I’ll get there someday…